APPLICATION FORMS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY:
- Mark list of the last grade attended.
- Transfer Certificate from the school attended.
- Health Certificate from a competent medical practitioner.
- Three Passport size photographs
- Character recommendation by the Principal of the last school attended.
After careful consideration of the application, the student is informed about the admission by the admission committee. Consideration for admission to the school will take into account the abilities and preparation of the applicant that would indicate the probability of success in studies, whose character such as to be able to fit into the programmes of the school, and who shows diligence in becoming an asset to the school and its programme. The students of high moral standard will be granted admission. The applicant should be physically sound and in good health. It should be noted that a student cannot be admitted without a Transfer Certificate and the Mark List from the previous school attended.