The education programme of Yangon Adventist seminary is based on the philosophy that “True education means more than the pursuit of a certain course of study”. It means more a preparations for the life that now is. It has to do with the whole being and with the whole period of existence possible to man. It is the harmonious development of the physical, mental, social and the spiritual power.
Education to be meaningful must be holistic. The physical, social, intellectual and spiritual aspects of the student must receive attention and training. The programme of the school is planned and executed with this objective in mind. Therefore, it is essential that both the parents/guardians and students co-operate with the school in implementing this programme.
- To develop habits of exercise and sport-spirit which promote physical fitness and good health.
- To help students understand the dignity of labor.
- To develop the inquiring mind and the desires for learning.
- To help students think creatively and aim for excellence in their studies.
- To help students understand and apply Biblical principles in their daily life.
- To prepare students to become good citizen and future church leaders.
- To help students socially well behave.
- To help students respect and accept others as friends regardless of race, religion, ethnic, and social background.